WRC 4 - FIA World Rally Championship
ABOUT THE GAME
Start your engine, the new official WRC game is here!
After a 3rd opus that was trying to launch a wave of changing, WRC 4 brings again a lot of new elements. A new graphic motor, smashing weather effects, incredible car physics : WRC games never felt so immersive. Enjoy all WRC, WRC2, WRC3 and Junior WRC licences, and play with the official cars and drivers. Outdo yourself on solo modes or face your friends offline (up to 4 players) or online (up to 16 players) on one of the 78 courses avalaible that will test your reflexes and your driving skills.
- A simulation unrivalled for its realism
- An incredibly authentic and immersive career mode
- The official 2013 FIA World Rally Championship videogame
- Online multiplayer mode for up to 16 players
- 65 cars, 78 routes, 13 countries
- All weather conditions and road surfaces
- OS: Windows®XP™ SP2, Windows®Vista™ or Windows®7.
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core processor or AMD equivalent (with SSE2)
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 4.1GB free hard disk space
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3) - NVIDIA® Geforce 8800 GT or AMD® Radeon™ HD 3870
- Sound: Windows Supported Sound Card
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Controller support: Yes
- Any special multiplayer requirements: Internet connection required
Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller, Logitech Driving Force GT, Logitech Driving Force Pro, Logitech G25, Logitech G27, Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S, Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS V2, Fanatec ClubSport Pedals, Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 force feedback, Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Clutch Racing Wheel, Thrustmaster Ferrari GT.
Memory: 0 MB RAM
Storage: 0 MB available space